Sunday, June 7, 2009

PRODUCT OF A RAINY SATURDAY

it poured rain all day yesterday - i mean poured... all day!!!
there was a lake on our balcony cuz our gutter was bust...
i thought the rain was gonna smash in the window at one stage!!
so, being housebound, i felt my sewing machine calling.

i've been itching to try out the Burdastyle 'Anda' pattern for a while now and i knew i had found the perfect material when i picked up this fabulous leopard sarong for €5 in Lucy's Lounge in Temple Bar.


so here's the dress (modelled by me:) ...


i'm SO happy with it:) i can't wait to wear it on our summer hols... now all we have to do is decide where to go!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow! the dress is beautiful, . i'm so proud of my fabic and my customers talent. can you bring it in and show me it in real life. i'm in thurs to sat. thanks d

    ReplyDelete