Sunday, November 1, 2009

GERMANY, NEW SHOES & OLD CURTAINS!

Was in the beautiful Black Forest region of Germany last week for a wedding with B.
Didn't have time to make a dress:( But did whip up this cute little hairband to go with the dress I wore...



Found these little gems in Dunnes Stores!! Peep toe shoe boots... lets hope they are kinder to the feet than they look :)



My brilliant Mam surprised me with some cool curtain material. One of the shops in our local town was having a sale & she picked up some really cool pieces...


like this one,it looks like an old treasure map of the world (which I'm a bit reluctant to cut up!!)...


and this one, I love the rope detail...

and this one, beautiful blue flowers on beige...


I'll leave you today with some quirky coffee-shop delph from Freiburg...


2 comments:

  1. wow you hit the jackpot with those lovely curtains

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH I could think of lots to do with that fabric. Lucky you

    ReplyDelete