Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A NEW SKIRT FOR EVA & A GREAT BAG TUTORIAL

Hi sis...
Remember that black wrap skirt with mountains of fabric you left with me when you went away??
well.......... here's what I made for you....
Hope you like?!?!

This is the view from the front... I decided to put the buttons on the side!
I think it makes it look a bit 'military' looking?!

Here's the view from the side.
Yes they are ALL real buttonholes.... painful:(
But you are worth it:)


************************************************************************

I LOVE making bags... they are a great 'lazy project' when you want make something easy & fast!
So here's is my latest bag...
It's reversible with Disney design on one side with black & white polkadot on the other.
The DIsney print is actually from a set of childrens curtains that I picked up in a 2nd hand shop in Dublin for a few euro, I think it's really cute & have used it all week:)



I got the tutorial here: very purple person
I love this girls blog, she's a great seamstress & has the best tutorials.

1 comment:

  1. Hey.
    Thats so cool. Cant wait to get my mitts on it. It's making me thik very Russian Cossack style. All I need is a massive furry hat like yours/
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete