Monday, April 12, 2010

SUNNY WEEKEND ADVENTURES

Making the most of the current glorious weather in Ireland, myself & Darragh took a little roadtrip yesterday. We drove south to Powerscourt Waterfall in the Wicklow mountains where we had a lovely walk & a picnic. On the way home we called into the Avoca Handweavers... How much would I LOVE to work there?!?!
On the way we passed the funkiest car ever on the motorway... & yes, it was covered in grass with a smiley face on the front of it:)

Check out the waterfall, it was so beautiful in the sun.

Avoca Handweavers... why have I never been here before?! We got a tour of the weavers workshed... check out the size of those spools!!!



My fave type of recycling bin...

The largest threaded machine I've ever seen, it was like heaven:)

And the cool dude who gets to make all the amazing clothes... how lucky is he!!


No comments:

Post a Comment