Monday, August 9, 2010

BIG NEWS!!

Hello:) Its been a long time since I've posted something, I know!! I've been pretty busy here. Unfortunately, it hasn't been busy of the 'interesting' kind:( I've been working seriously long hours (sometimes up to 13 hours a day!). Ugh!!!! Thankfully that's over & I'm back to normal!

I have some BIG news.... I am leaving Ireland on 6th September to go travelling with my best friend :D I've thought about this for a long time and I decided that it's gonna happen! We are flying from Dublin to Frankfurt, Frankfurt to Singapore (& spening 4 days there) and then on to Perth in Australia. We both got 1-year working visa's. There are the obvious reasons that I'm doing this; I'm 29 & I can only do this work/visa package until I'm 31, I've never been travelling outside of Europe & have passed up a few opportunities to travel in the past which I regret, I'm 'over' my job & have decided that if I don't seize this opportunity with both hands I'll just regret it forever :O

So with that in mind I've decided that my sewing/crafting blog will be taking a break! I will be checking in with a new 'travel blog' to keep everyone up to date on my big adventure. When I return Lyndi's blog will resume normal activities.
I'd like to say a huge 'thank you' to all of my followers & friends on my blog list - I really enjoyed getting your feedback & comments & hope you will continue sharing my big adventure :D

I don't leave 'till 6th September so I hope to have a few crafting posts between this & that.
I haven't decided what to call my new travel blog yet, so suggestions welcome!!
Take care & chat soon,
Love Lyndi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment