Monday, May 9, 2011

BACK.... !!!

Hello:) As some of you know already I'm back on Irish soil & have been for a month or so. Have been in limbo trying to sort out a place to live, a job and lots of other things. The first is sorted and I'll be getting settled in the next 2 weeks. Hopefully by the end of today I'll have the second one sorted - if only for the short term... but hey it's better than nothing!
As for my sewing/blogging status... I guess that will be irregular for the next few weeks till things calm down. I am hoping to get a few projects underway this summer & have a few plans up my sleeve so I'll let you know how things unfold :D
Till then, I'll leave you with some of my fave (non-scenery) pics from my travels :)
Love Lyndi xxx

Floating flowers, Perth Australia


Relaxing in Kings Park, Perth Australia



Graffitti, Brunswick, Melbourne, Australia


Knitted cactus & toadstools, Great Ocean Road, Victoria, Australia


Woven paper flower exhibition, Botanical Gardens, Sydney, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment