Monday, June 20, 2011

DRESS FOR EVA... TESTER FINISHED

Had a busy day on Friday trying to get this little beauty finished.  It's only the tester but I'm delighted with the way it turned out... I'll definately be whipping up a few more of these :D
I omitted the ruffle on the front bodice as I figured the material was busy enough.  I remembered that I had some matching buttons (from the dress I deconstructed years ago) so I added them to the front.  I think it looks sailor-ish... or a 'candystriper' (we don't have them here, but I was watching the SATC episode where Carrie goes to look after Big post heart op... so that reminded me of it!!)


Red & white stripe Coffee Date Dress






Close-up of bodice front with button detail





Close-up of bodice detail
Now, for some coffee induced motivation... !!!
Love Lyndi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment