Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 STYLE CHALLENGE - THE WARDROBE REMASTER

I had alot of time to think over the holidays; about how 2011 panned out and about things I would like to achieve in 2012.  I'm not really one for 'resolutions' so I decided to set myself a challenge :)  After realising that I hadn't bought any brand new clothes for about 6 months in 2011, I thought it would be interesting to see if I could do it for longer in 2012.... hence 'THE 2012 STYLE CHALLENGE - THE WARDROBE REMASTER'!!! 

The challenge is as follows:

- to not buy any brand new clothes, shoes or accessories in 2012 (except for underwear, socks and tights)
- to upcycle the clothes in my upcycle stash and to document this on my blog
- to use fabric in my stash to make clothes as needed (can buy lining and notions to compliment fabric)
- to make at least one pair of trousers/shorts in 2012
- allowed to spend 60 euro in vintage/charity shops during the year (document purchases on blog)
- allowed aquire clothes via clothes swaps, hand-me-downs and gifts ie: birthday

So there it is in all its glory! I'm looking forward to a challenging, interesting year of learning and blogging!
Hope you enjoy it too:)
Lyndi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment