Thursday, June 28, 2012


I just can't resist a polkadot! I had a metre or so of this beauty left over from making my shirtdress (based on the JJ blouse from Burdastyle) - which is waiting patiently for buttons!  So I decided to whip up a cute summer top for myself.  I used the JJ blouse bodice block & altered the neckline.  I'm delighted with the result and can't wait to make another (maybe not dots this time!)

V-shape neckline at front with handmade bias binding


teardrop opening at the back with button closing

handmade bias binding on armholes & neckline

neat French seams

No comments:

Post a Comment